*SUPER STEAM by Euro* THE ORIGINAL. made in Italy. (the new lightweight travel steam iron) HELP ME PLEASE! :(?
I bought this about a year ago, but I got to use it for the first time today. Anyway, the iron was extremely hot while using, and hot steam and water was even leaking in between the iron part and the handle part. It burnt my hand. When I went online to find the original seller to ask what might be wrong, I found no information at all.
For those who might have the same product, or know the product, I want to ask you what might be wrong or where I could find out. Please help me! It was so expensive, I don’t want it to go to a waste!
- Channel 6 News » Israel to deploy Iron Dome anti-missile system …
- Update on Xperia™ X10 | Product Launch Blog
- Product Page SEO tips | Vertical Leap Blog
- The 3 Most Important Product Segments for Oracle « Note of the Day
- Is it Time to End the Fed? | RedState
- Football notebook: Hot hand | Red Raiders
- Conference Call with Sandy Alderson – Mets Today
- Facebook Tests Real-Time Ads
- Facebook Redesigns Questions Product for Quick Polling and …
- Outdoor Furniture Made From Wrought Iron – Home Accessories
- Wedding Photography 101 (Part 1)
- design work life » Miss Lotion Hand-Lettering
- Elizabeth Taylor Funeral Today In Private Service At Forest Lawn …
- dailywireless.org » Time Warner Cable + Lightstream?
- Iron Mountain Takes The Poison Pill
- Time Waster: Play Old Handheld LCD Games In Your Browser
- On Silver Time
- Everything About This Water For Elephants Promo Pic Seems Normal …
- AD Round Up: Refurbishment Part VI | ArchDaily
- Facebook Upgrades Questions Product