When i flat iron my hair i use a lot of hairspray & the stuff that protects your hair from heat damage, so it gets all over my flat iron & i don’t know how to clean it..
i can clean it by sitting there for an hour & rubbing it with a damp cloth.. but really, that takes forever! =/
Does anyone know a better way??
- “Gee, you guys are spending an awful lot of money”: The Bay …
- AMP Productions wins the CableU Non-Fiction Emerging Producer …
- Nintendo responded to the issue of eye damage due to 3DS | Twitteling
- Did WikiLeaks Use P2P to Collect Classified Data? » ZeroPaid.com
- “Hairspray” is adorably energetic | Utah Theater Bloggers Association
- Black Diamond Amp Skis at Outdoor Retailer All Mountain Demo |
- Mercury Mapper Is Really Hot Stuff
- Take Two #12: Hairspray (1988) & Hairspray (2007) | The House Next …
- Rihanna Wild New Hair Style | SEENTHING™
- Morning stuff | The Big Picture
- HOT: Hairspray the Musical, Princess Theatre, Spring St, Melbourne …
- How To Use Social Media Effectively « IT Professionals
- Church Names. | Stuff Christians Like – Jon Acuff
- Starting new churches. | Stuff Christians Like – Jon Acuff
- Throwing up. | Stuff Christians Like – Jon Acuff
- Bowties, Vodka & Hairspray News @ World News Online
- Vintage Headroom Amp | Headfonia
- What Is The Best Hair Spray? | Hairspray Answers
- What Is The Best Product To Use Pn Straightened Hair To Make It …
- Is It A Good Idea To Microwave Amp Tubes?